Saturday, April 9, 2011

I'm going to try.....

I have decided I am going to start making more of an effort to create more art. I feel like I never have the time anymore and honestly I'm pretty depressed about not ever making the things that I want to make or following through on ideas that I plan out. I have decided to change that by starting off with this blog post. From this point on, I am going to use my creativity instead of letting it go to waste. I'm not getting any younger.


Okay.

Now.

Here I go.



I have been getting migraines since I was 14. I remember my very first migraine. I thought I was going to die and I went blind. I still get them. I still go blind. I can go weeks without getting a migraine and then WHAM they take over my life and ruin everything. Maybe just one day. Maybe 4 in a row. But no matter how long, or how short, they still manage to influence my every day. I took part in a study a few years ago about the effects of Epilepsy and Migraines on art. You can see my one of my submissions here on this website :



Here are a few more pieces, both self portraits:





After I googled myself once I found myself on this website about Migraines as well:




So now you know a little bit about me and one of my influences. Stay tuned because I really am going to try to be more creative and do the things that make me happy. I don't want to waste this life and think later on "Boy, I really should have....."


No comments:

Post a Comment